Important: before installing, uninstall your current version of UltraMon and reboot.
Windows 2000 users: if you are upgrading from 2.0 Beta 6 or 7, and have installed mirroring, uninstall UltraMon by following these steps:
- uninstall UltraMon using Add/Remove Programs
- open regedt32.exe, the NT registry editor
- select the key 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\DISPLAYMIRROR'
- choose Security\Permissions from the menu
- select Everyone, and allow Full Control
- exit the dialog with OK and delete the DISPLAYMIRROR registry key
- select the key 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\UltraMonMirror' and delete it
- reboot your system