Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Using Ultramon to turn a monitor on and off
Jon   2009-11-20 00:42
Im using a laptop with an external monitor connected and also with an S-Video out to a TV.

Is there any way to create a display profile which will toggle the tv output on and off? Currently i have to go into the graphics card display properties and manually switch to the tv.

I dont want to have the tv display permanently toggled on as it affects the resolution i can use on the external monitor, since both display the same part of the extended desktop

Thanks
Jon
Christian Studer   2009-11-20 08:25
Most likely not, if you go to UltraMon menu > Display Settings and disable the secondary monitor, does the external monitor get disabled instead of the TV?

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Jon   2009-11-26 06:42
If i have the external monitor and the tv on and click to disable the secondary monitor on the ultramon menu, both the external mon. and the tv go off. If its enabled, the TV duplicates what is on the external monitor.

Jon
Jon   2009-11-26 06:45
if it cant be done with ultramon, does anyone know of an external script i could use to achieve this which i could put in the ultramon display profiles folder, so making it available on the ultramon menu? my graphics card is an ATI 9700 radeon

Jon
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Using Ultramon to turn a monitor on and off