Forums -> UltraMon™ -> Mirroring problem
mitko   2002-01-15 04:56
I downloaded the beta 6 and can't turn the mirroring ON. I use a Asus V7100T (GeForce2MX + TV-Out) with Detonatro 23.11 on WinXP Pro. When I try to enable mirroring (Monitor2 (TV 800x600) mirrors Monitor1(1024x768)) the program sais that I have to restart or to change my display settings. Even after restart I get the same message.
:((
Can someone help?
Christian Studer   2002-01-15 05:37
Looks like mirroring may not work on dualhead cards, I have the same problem on my laptop with an ATI Mobility M1 video card (using Windows XP).

If anyone else is using a dualhead card, please let me know if mirroring works. Please include information about operating system and video card(s) used.

I'll see if this can be fixed, but most likely it is a limitation of the video card drivers or the Windows XP dualhead support.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
mitko   2002-01-15 18:01
Thanks for the answer.
I hope you will find a solution.
Aaron Weber   2002-01-27 14:40
I am getting the same message running an Elsa Gloria II and a PCI Oxygen GVX1

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Christian Studer   2002-01-28 01:12
After rebooting, did you get the same message again?

Please also let me know what operating system you are using, and which card you were trying to mirror.

Regarding the dualhead issue: I'm still awaiting a final answer from Microsoft Support, but so far it looks like it is an inherent limitation of the Windows XP DualView support.

Christian Studer   2002-02-13 05:49
Update on the dualhead issue: haven't received more information from Microsoft so far, I think we'll have to assume that it actually is a limitation in Windows XP (I've been getting conflicting answers from Microsoft Support).

There may be a workaround in Beta 7, stay tuned.

mitko   2002-02-13 19:33
I'm staying tuned
:))
I hope you will find a solution
Forums -> UltraMon™ -> Mirroring problem