Forums -> Multiple monitors -> ATI 7500 Radeon AGP +?? PCI card for 3rd Mon
Gordon   2002-01-19 16:22
Hello,
I am very new to multi-monitors, and had a question regarding adding a 3rd monitor.
I am currently runnning Win XP with an ATI Radeon 7500 AGP card. I have two Viewsonic LCD's working perfectly on this one card, but would like to add a third monitor, on a PCI Card.
I am looking for a recommendation on a PCI card that will not affect my current set up, and also work with XP.
Thanks in advance for your response. Reveiwing past issues here in this forum has been a great help so far.

Regards,
Gordon
marco   2002-01-22 11:54
ive had really really stable solid performance out of a Voodoo3 PCI that i picked up some time ago. That works across all OS. the trick is to use the Microsoft built-in drivers for it. I even have my secondary monitor running DirectX and video through that card (primary is a Nvidia GeForce3 AGP)
Gordon   2002-01-28 14:14
Hi Marco,
Thanks for the recommendation. I have checked into that particular card, and decided to give it a try. I'll keep my fingers crossed, and hope it goes smoothly.
Gordon   2002-01-31 08:38
Thanks for the advice on the 3DFX Voodoo3 3000 PCI card. I received mine today, and everything is working perfectly. I will add my system to the database, and will also put a pic up at the gallery when it is all set up. Thanks again.

Gordon
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> ATI 7500 Radeon AGP +?? PCI card for 3rd Mon