Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Playing fullscreen on primary and navigating on the secondary monitor
EduardoP   2010-05-13 16:18
Hi.
How can I play a fullscreen game like warcraft 3 on my primary monitor and use internet on my secondary?

I tried to, but when Im on fullscreen on primary, the mouse cant reach the 2nd monitor.

I can see the webpages on the 2nd, but cant use the mouse or the keyboard when on fullscreen.

How can I fix this?

Ty
Christian Studer   2010-05-14 07:34
There's no real fix for this, what you could do is run the game in windowed mode instead, or use ALT+TAB to get out of the fullscreen game.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
EduardoP   2010-05-14 12:55
Crap =/
Thanks.

So, another problem ...
When I run Warcraft 3 on window mode, the game is very very darker than on fullscreen, and the ingame gamma option doesnt work for windowed mode.

Is there a way to modify the gamma just for the war3 window? Because if I modify the gamma on ATI CC for example, all the desktop is modified.

Ty.
Christian Studer   2010-05-15 07:08
I don't know if that's possible, probably can't be done.

EduardoP   2010-05-15 09:15
Ok, I found out that ATI Control Center could swap between two gamma profiles, so now it's working fine ;D

Just another question, sorry :P
Is there a way to set a hotkey to swap the displays between the two monitors? Or swap the windows opened on each?
For example Firefox and Skype are opened on display 1, and Explorer and media player on display 2. So I press the hotkey, and Skype,Firefox come to display 2 and Explorer, media player go to display 1.

I saw that I can set a hotkey to move the active window to the next monitor, but this doesnt solve my problem.

Ty
Christian Studer   2010-05-16 02:47
UltraMon currently doesn't support this, but you'll be able to do this with the next release (3.1.0) and a custom script.

Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Playing fullscreen on primary and navigating on the secondary monitor