Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Problem with Delphi programs and WinXP
mitko   2002-01-26 02:58
I have a Asus V7100T (GeForce2MX with TV-Out) which is a TwinView (or as in the last Detonator drivers (27.10) called "nView") working under XP. The problem I have is that when I switch change the number of enable monitors (either with UltraMonitor or trough the display properties) some of the programs which were started before the switch crash immidiately or when they try to show a message. As far as I found out all those programs were writen in Delphi. I even did one which only shows one message after a button is pressed and it (and some other programs) crashes with this message:
"Access violation at address 004***** in Module '****'. Read of address 00000004." but continues to work. I tried to debug the problem but even Delphi crashes in the same moment.

I tried mani different detonatrs from 21.81 till the last 27.10 with all I have the same problem. The strange think is that there is no problem with programs written in VC++ or atleast with the few I tried. There is no problem also when working under Win98.

Can some help or atleast confirm or deny this?
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Problem with Delphi programs and WinXP