Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Dual Monitors - Primary 2 secondary 1 Mouse stops at rightside 2
Charlie   2010-08-10 02:05
Hello All,

I have a dual monitor set up where monitor 2 is the primary and monitor 1 is the secondary. I had to reinstall Windows for another issue. Before the re-installation, I had monitor 2 > monitor 1 in sync where it was one unified monitor left to right. I could move my mouse all the way from the left side of monitor 1 to the right side of monitor 1 without any issues. Programs that would start on monitor 2 could be dragged to monitor 1. Now the mouse stops at the right side of monitor 2. I can get to monitor 1 but I have to go through the left side of monitor 2 to see the mouse on monitor 1. How can I reverse this? I am sure it is an ordering in Windows display or a setting in Ultramon, but have misplaced the information. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Charlie
Christian Studer   2010-08-10 09:02
Changing the monitor layout via UltraMon menu > Display Settings or Windows Display Properties will fix the problem, this needs to match the physical arrangement of the monitors on your desk.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Charlie   2010-08-10 09:47
Thanks it was driving me nuts. I had set the primary but missed the drag the monitor icon to the resemble the physical layout. That took care of the issue.

Thanks,
Charlie
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Dual Monitors - Primary 2 secondary 1 Mouse stops at rightside 2