Forums -> Multiple monitors -> I Am Having The Hardest Time With This..
dmaly   2002-02-02 06:07
Okay i have tried everything to get this to work. I have a S3 Trio 64+ PCI card and a Geforce 2 gts AGP. Some of the problems i have run into is that in settings where it is suppose to show twinview and the settings for using multiple monitors, mine doesnt have i have tried every detonator driver for the geforce 2 gts, and still no twinview or anything like that. Another problem is in the BIOS when i set one of the cards to primary it automatically switches the other to Non Boot. And the Last problem is in the device manager in display adapters it lists both of my cards but next to the s3 trio it has a yellow circle with an exclamation point, and sais device cannot start. Or it will say not enough system resources try disabling some of the other devices. So those are my problems any help i would greatly appreciate.
Thanks
martin   2002-02-05 10:24
I can unfortunately say, that I have exactly the same problem with the same cards as you have. If you come up with a solution, please let me know, and I'll come back here, if I figure out what to do. I suspect, that the approriate driver for windows, for the S3 card, hasn't been made...
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> I Am Having The Hardest Time With This..