Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Different photo slideshows on about 7 monitors
jessica   2011-01-10 04:44
I was just doing some research on Ultramon because the company i work for is trying to upgrade the way we display and sell whitewater raft photos... i've seen some of the other posts on photo display systems but i am still unsure if this program would work...
We have about 7 different trips that return about an hour apart, several boats per launch, that need to be displayed seperatley on the monitors (one boats series per monitor) we have a very short time frame to get the images sorted, saved and displayed before the people are back from their trip. We have a system now that we've been using for quite a few years that the developer just cant get the quirks out of and we are ready to try something different. So i guess my main question is if the Ultramon program is the right direction i should be looking, and if so which photo slideshow software would be capable of what we need to work with Ultramon...
Thanks for any helpful comments!

:) Jess
Christian Studer   2011-01-10 11:58
If you already have a slideshow application which supports multiple instances, you could use UltraMon to place each instance on a different monitor, but otherwise UltraMon has no special support for this.

If the slideshows run fullscreen on each monitor, something like gPhotoShow might also be worth a try, this is a slideshow screen saver which can display images from a different folder on each monitor.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Different photo slideshows on about 7 monitors