Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Switching betwen multiple screens on three monitors
Craig Lucas   2011-04-02 06:13
I have seen the Predator monitor software from falcon computers. They do not sell the software seperate and I do not really want to go buy all new computers. Essentially what it allows you to do is have multiple windows open on each screen and then toggle between the screens with a hot key. Each monitor is like a cube and when you push the hot key the page spins on that monitor to the page behind. I am a professional trader and would love this ability. I could Pin a chart on the screen, then toggle to the next screen (not monitor)screen and then put cnbc news. By hitting the hotkey I get the screen to toggle back and forth between the the two... Does this software allow this or facilitate it.

Craig Lucas
Christian Studer   2011-04-02 12:58
There's no built-in support for this, but it would be possible to do this with a custom script, you could then run the script via hotkey. Let me know if you would be interested in this.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
craig lucas   2011-04-02 13:04
yes i would be interested - what would we be looking at as far as cost is concerned
craig lucas   2011-04-02 13:07
http://www.tradingcomputers.com/TCpredator.html to see an idea of what i am talking about
Christian Studer   2011-04-03 10:34
I took a look at the Predator page, seems to be a virtual desktop manager. There are several apps for this, I would recommend doing a search for virtual desktop manager.

The script I had in mind would have worked differently, instead of switching the whole desktop, it would switch between applications on a single monitor.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Switching betwen multiple screens on three monitors