Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Fullscreen Game on secondary monitor
Charles-Antoine   2011-09-29 08:23
I've read some posts that say this program is the solution to play a fullscreen game on a secondary monitor, I'm currently running a laptop with a secondary monitor connected to it by the HDMI port. I can swith the game from monitor 1 to monitor 2 when it's on windowed mode, but when I go in the options to go fullscreen it goes back to the first monitor. Is there some ways to set hotkeys to change monitor in-game? Or another solution?
ecarlson   2011-09-29 09:46
If your question is about UltraMon, I recommend asking in the UltraMon forum for a quicker response.

- Eric www.InvisibleRobot.com
Christian Studer   2011-09-29 10:30
UltraMon can't move a fullscreen game, what you could do is set the external monitor as primary before launching the game, this way the game will run on the external monitor.

You could automate this by configuring custom display settings for the game, open properties for the game's shortcut, then select the UltraMon - Display tab and configure settings as desired.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Charles-Antoine   2011-10-02 10:45
Thank you I did it and it worked pretty well
Marcos   2011-11-01 00:23
I just installed Ultramon trial in order to automate my games to be launched on my second monitor like this thead suggests. However the UltraMon - Display tab in the shortcut properties isn't there. I repaired the installation and also uninstalled and then reinstalled without any success. Any ideas? I'm using Win 7 x64.
Christian Studer   2011-11-01 09:58
Some types of shortcuts can't be extended by UltraMon, in that case you would need to create a new shortcut for the application manually via UltraMon menu > Shortcuts.

To check if the shortcut extension feature is working correctly on your system, open properties for the Internet Explorer or Notepad shortcuts, those should have the UltraMon tabs.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Fullscreen Game on secondary monitor