Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Using a Large format display with a computer monitor
CancerousRocket   2011-12-28 13:17
I have set up a 24" Dell 2407WFPHC and a 47" LG 47LV4400 display. The Dell is in portrait orientation to the left of the LG, which I am using as my primary display.

When I set up the configuration of the displays in either Windows or the Nvidia Control panel, the size of the displays show up based on their resolutions, and the borders between them are set up based on their resolution (naturally). When I move the mouse between them however, due to the one display having a similar resolution, but being nearly twice as big, the mouse doesn't even come close to lining up with the other display.

Is there any way to scale the borders between the two displays, so that moving the mouse between them somewhat lines up?
Christian Studer   2011-12-29 07:07
I don't think that's possible. Are the monitors already aligned at the top or bottom? If not, you can do this via Display Properties, just drag the monitor icons to position the monitors.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
CancerousRocket   2011-12-29 09:14
That is the problem, as they are depicted in display properties, they do not line up, because the 47" display is not correctly represented (It is done by the resolution, and not physical size).
Christian Studer   2011-12-30 08:13
If the height is different you won't be able to align both the top and bottom, but with either the top or bottom aligned you can at least move the mouse along that screen edge and have it appear at the top/bottom of the other monitor.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Using a Large format display with a computer monitor