Forums -> Multiple monitors -> P.S. to Have 2, going for 3, need help
RedDawg   2002-02-14 11:18
I meant to mention that here are two minor problems with my current two-monitor configuration:

1. If a Real Player window is dragged to the secondary monitor, the picture portion of the window is black WHEN AT REST. That is, the picture is visible so long as the RP window is actively moving during the drag, but as soon as the drag is released, the picture goes black. Notably, the opening splash screen/logo DOES show on the 2nd monitor, only the active file data will not display. Using RealPlayer 8 Basic, build 6.0.9.357

2. Before I added the 2nd monitor, I was using an "Atom Mouse" with the system. (This is a confined footprint "platform" mouse.) However, after adding the 2nd monitor, this mouse would not drag any window or element beyond the borders of the primary monitor. This mouse is now out of production and the manufacturer (SUNCOM) seems to have dropped out of existance, so I have been unable to find a driver for this mouse that will work with multiple monitor configurations.

Is there a solution for either of these problems?
Christian Studer   2002-02-21 11:59
That's a limitation of the RealPlayer (QuickTime has the same problem). Windows Media Player works fine on any monitor.

Most likely you're out of luck regarding the mouse. Did you try if it works if all secondary monitors are to the right of the primary? This way none of the monitors use negative coordinates.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> P.S. to Have 2, going for 3, need help