Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Controlling two Large Format screens with a single touchscreen
Rod   2012-02-29 15:46
I am wanting to run two large flat panel monitors from a single touchscreen. A total of three screens on one computer. I want to easily switch control on the touchscreen to manipulate on either of the large format monitors. Will this do it? I envision a small floating window on the touchscreen that i tan pick "1" or "2" to switch the content of either monitor to the touchscreen for manipulation. Is this the right software for that?? Thank you!
Christian Studer   2012-03-01 08:10
One thing you could do is run the applications on the touchscreen, and mirror the touchscreen to the large monitor via UltraMon. I'm not sure though if that's a good solution, for example if the touchscreen uses a lower resolution than the large monitor, UltraMon would upscale the mirror image, which results in reduced image quality and performance.

Switching applications between different monitors and starting/stopping mirroring and changing the mirroring configuration would be possible via a custom script.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Rod Martin   2012-04-19 02:25
I reposted my request in another post... It clarifies what I'm trying to do.
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Controlling two Large Format screens with a single touchscreen