Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Ati All In Wonder
Adam   2002-03-17 16:41
I have the Ati All in wonder 32 mg Radeon Card (agp) and I have duel p3-1gig proccesser GA-6vxd7 mobo with 786 mgs of ram and 180 gigs of hdd space! I was wondering if anyone could give me hints as to what I should get for a second video card say I want to be able to watch tv on either moniter or surf the net on the opposite (i figure there may be some sort of vga router out there that I could use to switch moniters back and forth between displays????? Hints on good setups that dont crash with the hard ware above would be great also????
and last but not least I have seen no one ask in this forum about everquest? Does it work with duel moniter has anyone used it and surfed the net on the other moniter??? I really need to know as what I really want to be able to do I dont want to spend tons of money finding out I cant???? that is run everquest on one moniter and watch TV on the other with the AIW video card? Has anyone done this if so what is your setup?
Pyro   2002-04-02 12:07
Check out Matrox Dual and Quad head cards on their site, they have the option to add a TV Tuner and Vid capture to the cards, as well as composite out, and it seems like with your system cash is not a problem
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Ati All In Wonder