Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Does Dell latitude C810 support true multi-monitor display?
sam   2002-04-04 09:28
hi,
i am thinking of getting the dell C810 laptop with Nvidia geforce2 Go video card (32Mb video memory) and Windows XP.
i want to find out if this laptop supports true multidisplay? (built-in laptop screen and external monitor) - does it support both extended desktop (separate workspaces on the two monitors) and mirror/clone desktop?

also, can one have different resolutions for the two monitors in BOTH mirror display and extended desktop display??
the external monitor i have is 1024x768 whereas the C810 screen is 1600x1200. in the true extended desktop multi-monitor display, can i use two different resolutions for the two different screens?

also, can i have an application running and open one window of that application on one monitor and another window on the second monitor?? - can i do so with different resolutions on the two monitors

sorry for the long list of questions.

thanks for all the help
sam
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Does Dell latitude C810 support true multi-monitor display?