Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Geforce 4 Ti nview---Fullscreen TV on secondary monitor?
Frank Batzen   2002-06-10 05:34
Hi,
I've read the forum far into the topics from 2001 and the faq,but could not get an appropriate answer.
I have an Athlon 1400C running WindowsXP Pro on a 20" Sony CRT with a Geforce DDR. Now I got a projector to watch TV, which is connected by analog VGA, just as my monitor. Now I want to watch TV with DScaler (Kickass TV-tool) on the projector without replugging the monitor and projector, thus I need a dualhead solution. I am leaning towards a Geforce 4 Ti4200 with one VGA and one DVI (adapter) socket. Now, will I be able to watch TV on both monitors at the same time, i.e. without rebooting, etc...? I would settle for clone mode if necessary:-)

Thanks in advance,

Frank Batzen
Frank Batzen   2002-06-13 00:42
Hey people with Geforce Tis, how do you all watch TV? :-) Can you run your TV-application on both monitors? Doesn't even have to be at the same time. Just without rebooting...

Please?

Frank Batzen
Frank Batzen   2002-06-25 20:22
*bump*
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Geforce 4 Ti nview---Fullscreen TV on secondary monitor?