Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Why can't i do this?
Rich   2002-06-11 06:35
I have two monitors. One is for playing games on (like Nascar)with steering wheel and joystick in front. The other has keyboard and mouse in front for my wife to play solitaire on. So what is the problem? I want the one monitor to automatically display my racing game when I start it. I want the other monitor to automatically display the solitaire game. The thing is the game in question will always start on the primary display. I know I can switch which monitor is primary and get my game to play wherever I like, but the thing is my wife can't(or won't). Why can't nView or Windows XP be set to remember individual display settings such as which monitor is primary?
Nite   2002-06-11 08:01
set the "gaming" monitor as primary, unless your wife needs it too, in which case your out of luck. But If your wife just works on standard windows apps, then set "your" display as primary and let the nView application memory to position your wife's applications automatically on the secondary screen.

\Nite - "can't rain all the time"
Multi-Monitor Gaming Web
Rich   2002-06-11 08:52
Thanks. I think that might work. I forgot about that feature, the application memory.
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Why can't i do this?