Forums -> Multiple monitors -> game in window mode, but unable to resize/stretch
Randy   2002-07-03 11:49
I've got a VIsiontek Ge4 ti4600 and I'm trying to run Sof2 (or any quake3-based game) on dual monitors in the same res and refresh with nview stretch mode on (I'm using Win XP, but disabling native suipport and using nview).

I can get the game up and in windowed mode, but there's no resize cornet on the window, so I can'tr drag it bigger.

I've tried setting r_cusomheight 1024, r_customwidth 2048, r_mode -1, and r_fullscreen (0 or 1), and I can't seem to change the window size (unless I pick 1600 x 1200 in the game, which doesn't fit well will my monitor res's which are 1280 x 1024).

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
Randy
Nite   2002-07-03 19:20
The thing probably is that it's not supposed to work in windowed mode, you have to run it fullscreen. (But since you a board capable of that, why do you try to run it in windowed mode in the first place?)

\Nite - "can't rain all the time"
Multi-Monitor Gaming Web
Randy   2002-07-04 05:34
I tried full screen mode (r_fullscreen 1) but then it just runs on one monitor. Nothing appears on the second monitor.
Tony   2002-07-04 06:54
you have to set windows to treat the 2 monitors as one, if that is already the case I don't know what to do, but try NITE's multi Monitor Gaming link.

Tony.

Heli - Boarder
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> game in window mode, but unable to resize/stretch