Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Useing an ATI all in wonder 128 and ATI 7500 together.
T.Johnson   2002-07-28 04:45
Hello, I thought I saw where someone used two ATI cards and got them to work ok. I have the PCI card(all in wonder 128) in the primary position
and the agp card (radeon 7500) in the secondary position and it's working ok ...to a point. I have three problems going on for me ...first one is I keep getting a pop up window that saids "Cannot determine capture window resolution. You must run the configure program to set the video settings. " Well I've tried.... the problem is I can't seem to find the video mode under setup to fix this problem. I can see and use the Tv but the picture jitters and once again it saids go to the setup and change the settings to interlaced of which I can't find. What do I need to do to fix this problem? Everyone here was helpful before in telling me to install the pci card as the primary card and it worked like a charm but I''ve having just a few more problems and I'm hoping someone here can help me. Thanks in advance.
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Useing an ATI all in wonder 128 and ATI 7500 together.