Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Please Read, URGENT HELP NEEDED.
Excruci@ting   2002-08-24 22:34
Thanks for entering this thread.
I have to questions in one

Here is the thread of the first question.
Please take the time to read the whole thread and then reply with the answer in this forum.
Thanks.

Question 1. http://qgl.ausforums.com/?agn=thread&id=884207

And question 2...
Is there anyway of using ultramon without ticking that box in ur video card options that says "Treat multiple outputs on an nview capable board as separate display devices"
Casue if i don't tick that i can't have a seperate on each screen, and can't change the res for each monitor ect.
If i have it ticked it does what happens in my first question.

Question 3. Since playing around with the monitors and trying to fix question 1 i have seem to lost my plug and play function. it says that only 85htz can run though each res, which is not true cause i have had 120htz going though before.
It has just screwed up since deleting monitors and trying to fix question 1.

Thank you for taking the time to read all of this if you did.
Exz0r
Christian Studer   2002-08-25 02:16
UltraMon requires independent displays mode, otherwise it will only recognize a single display, and most features won't work as expected.

The other issue sounds like a Nvidia driver bug, they have similar problems on Windows 98/Me, if you have a card with an nView-capable chipset, it will always detect multiple monitors, even for single-monitor cards.

You can tell UltraMon to ignore those non-existing displays: Options > Ignored Monitors.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Please Read, URGENT HELP NEEDED.