Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Multiple monitors showing the same image.
Peter Glass   2014-11-26 23:07
I have a Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E530 laptop computer, with an Intel HD Graphics 3000 card in it. Windows 7 Pro runs on the machine. I recently purchased two portable monitors that run solely off the computer’s USB ports (no AC power is needed). Both portable monitors seem to work fine.

I would like the two portable monitors to show the same image that is on my computer screen. However, only one portable monitor does so. The other portable monitor shows an extension of the image on the computer screen. Using the “F6” key, I’ve tried all the combinations that come up. I’ve also accessed the “Intel Graphics and Media” control in the Control Panel. Nothing has solved the problem. Will your software solve this problem?

Thanks.

Peter
Christian Studer   2014-11-27 14:49
UltraMon mirroring could do this, but I would also check if the software for the monitors already supports this.

To set this up via UltraMon, right-click the UltraMon icon in the system tray, then select Mirroring > Settings from the menu, configure everything as desired and adjust the screen update rate on the last page of the settings wizard.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Peter Glass   2014-12-07 22:46
Hi Christian,

Thanks for your response.

The monitors' software does not support this. I downloaded your software and tried to follow your directions, but I really need more guidance. Can you contact me at 860-528-8559 (Hartford, Connecticut, USA) to walk me through setting this up? Or is there a phone number so I can call you? Thanks. Peter

Peter
Christian Studer   2014-12-08 14:04
I have sent you an e-mail.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Multiple monitors showing the same image.