Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Getting Tv to work using All in Wonder 128 and 7500 Radeon
T.R. Johnson   2002-10-16 09:56
I'm using a Ati All in Wonder 128 and a 7500 Radeon on WinXp. The All in Wonder(PCI) is in the primary position and boots first. The 7500 Radeon(AGP) boots second. When I install the drivers for the All in Wonder the Tv works fine. When I put the 7500 card in the system while the card itself works the Tv part of it goes south on me and all I can see is a black screen. Anyone have any idea's on how to fix this as the only reason I bought the All in Wonder was to look at Tv on one of the monitors. Is there a order to install these cards so it will work?
T.R. Johnson   2002-10-17 07:40
Well guys I was able to solve my problem after a day at installing and reinstalling operating systems. In order to get this to work right for me I had to install first WinMe and then install the ATI All in Wonder 128 card. After doing that downloaded the MMC 7.7 and codec's for windows media player and installed the software. Now even though the MMC has been installed...it's drivers are for WinXp and wont't work under WinMe. I then installed WinXp and once the installtion completed the MMC popped up and I got the Tv to display. I then installed the Radeon 7500 and used WinXp drivers to get it to display on the other 2 monitors. There seems to be a problem with HydraVision and the MMC so I skipped that step and it's working like a charm now. If anyone else got hydravision to work with this kind of setup please let me know but WinXp has built in support for mutiple monitors so you might not have to install the Hydravision software. Good luck if you get it to work right with it and please email if you do.
Seek_1   2002-10-17 08:52
Do you think it'd be possible to run a triple-monitor setup in WinXP using a Radeon AIW AGP and a Radeon 7200(dual-head) PCI?
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Getting Tv to work using All in Wonder 128 and 7500 Radeon