Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Displaying different presentations on each monitor (2-4 Monitor setups)
Connor   2002-11-09 07:32
Hello - great site you have here.

I'm looking to set up a system that displays presentations on a number of monitors, but with different presentations on each monitor.

I need to install an animated display system in a shop, showcasing a number of products on screens, and changing at regular intervals. Only problem is, they don't have room for lots of PCs, so the solution would be to use a multi-monitor setup on one machine. Only problem is, I can't find the software to do it right.

I've tried a few applications (Powerpoint, some church apps) but they only let me display a presentation on one monitor, and use the other monitor for control purposes.

Does anyone here have any advice for me? It's crucial I get this working as soon as possible.
Christian Studer   2002-11-11 06:55
iosysoft has a product for multi-monitor PowerPoint presentations, but I've never been able to get it working myself.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Displaying different presentations on each monitor (2-4 Monitor setups)