Forums -> Multiple monitors -> nvidiageforcemx460 and XPpro problems
Frank   2002-11-12 00:54
Hi there,

I´m using a nvidia Geforce MX460, a hyundai TFT per dvi and a monitor per vga on WinXPprof.

My problem:
XP isn´t detctcting my second monitor. I´m able to switch between the two monitors, but can´t get them in dual-mode with nvidia.
Interestingly XP is booting with the one, but switches to the other monitor when XP is launched.

I´d appreciate any help!

Frank ;o)
Sergio Bandeira   2002-11-22 13:52
I have this problem too.
I have searching all the Web and find nothing at all.
If you can help me I would be gratefull.

Thanks!

MOR
Sergio Biasi   2002-12-01 11:37
I have exactly the same problem!
It's driving me crazy!
I have even installed Windows Me in a separate partition of my hard disk just to be sure that there was nothing wrong with the display card and it immediatelly detected the two monitors... however, with Windows XP, only one monitor appears... I wasn't able to find a solution for this problem anywhere... it's so annoying!
Tarek   2002-12-05 06:03
Had similar problem. Searched a long time. Tried all windows versions. Best is windows 2000 for my config. For example, booting the pci card first, then switching to the agp one as primary... everything ok. xp, 98 and Me were unable to do that, agp card was even disabled in xp if not initialized first. Maybe you should give win2k a chance and it will work for you
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> nvidiageforcemx460 and XPpro problems