Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Best pairing for AGP ATI AIW Radeon 32meg?
GregD   2002-11-20 20:48
Currently im using an AGP All-in-wonder radeon 32meg..

The database says that i should pair this with an ATI Xpert 128... however this post says that I should avoid a secondary ATI card at all costs and use a Matrox G450..

http://www.realtimesoft.com/multimon/forum/messages.asp?Topic=1465&tmpl=

Anyone got a system with an AIW radeon and another card that definately works in Win98SE?

Thanks
mongoose   2002-12-02 16:59
if you feel like upgrading to winxp i have a working set up with an ati radeon aiw 32mb and 2 geforce4 mx 440 cards (70$ each)

i know for a fact that the powercolor radeon 9000 dual head card will cause you nothing but problems with the radeon aiw (and i think it was the aiw's fault)

im actually thinking about giving up my aiw (gasp!) and getting a g4 ti agp card to use as my primary. (and i really like my tv too, so thats not a great solution in my opinion)
GregD   2002-12-13 00:14
Yeah the only reason i dont wanna just stick in a dual monitor card or 2 new cards is because of the TV/capture settings which ive only just managed to get working efficiently...

I still have yet to find a video capt card that supports dual monitor, did the geforce have any kind of brand name?
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Best pairing for AGP ATI AIW Radeon 32meg?