Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Wallpaper Woes..help please
T.R. Johnson   2002-11-23 01:23
I am using a 3 monitor setup and trying to get the images to span accross all three..the problem is that while I can get a picture to span accross all three screens the resulting picture looks skewed and outta shape. I've made bitmats 3072 x 2304 but the width is way too much to the point that most of the picture is off of the screen. I need something like 3072 x 768 but while that picture fits the width...the picture I'm looking at looks like someone squeezed the picture all up and it doesn't look natural. Are there any programs that will preserve the aspect ratio or if I use a program that I can control the width and height as in percent what settings could or would I use. The program I'm using now to resize the image is IrfanView. Any help with this would really go a long way.
Rich   2002-11-26 01:12
Adobe Photoshop does a great job at resizing images. You can get a free trial version of Photoshop 7.0 at Adobe's website. It's fully functional for one month.
SCWIDVICIOUS   2002-11-27 16:14
You can use Acdsee
going into tools theres one in it called photo enhance
this will resize and keep an aspect ratio

also can use photoshop to do that

or some math if nothing is avail

acdsee is afvail for a free trial and well worth it as its also a nice pic viewer..

I run 3 screens in windows XP and linux..
4 screens in winme (when i feel like running it)
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Wallpaper Woes..help please