Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Dual Monitors, One Rotated.
Adam   2002-12-03 00:47
I have dual monitors and ultramon is a nice addition. Recently I got a 19inch LCD that supports pivot (IE: You can rotate to page view), but I found that the software provided causes problems with the dual setup.

Add Pivot to ultramon!

Short of that can anyone else recommend decent pivot software?
Christian Studer   2002-12-04 00:17
If you don't already have Pivot Pro, check out Portrait Displays. Please note that I have no personal experience with their software.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Adam   2002-12-04 03:54
Yeah, thats the software that came with my monitor. It doesn't seem to like operating in multi-monitor modes as when it is loaded some programs take to loop-crashing when opened.
carol   2008-06-11 08:19
I am building a new system which will have two monitors, one 40" which I want to use in portrait mode. I need to get the software with which to do this, and Ultramon was recommended by someone. It doesn't sound like it will handle this application though. Anyone have any experience in this area? I will be stacking multiple windows of stock analytical charts on this big screen in portrait mode.
Thanks
ECarlson   2008-06-14 03:56
Most modern video cards and their drivers/software include support for running one monitor in portrait and the other in landscape, so you shouldn't need anything special.

What resolution is the 40" monitor, and what type of input will you be using on that monitor?

- Eric, www.InvisibleRobot.com
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Dual Monitors, One Rotated.