Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Nvidia geforce4 mx440 agp + ATI Rage II +
Steve K   2002-12-03 04:38
Now the Nvidia geforce 4 mx440 comes with dualsupport via svid. The Nvidia card is in agp slot and is the primary card in bios. A irq of 11 is given to the Nvidia card. In display settings itautommatically adds the 2nd monitr but not enabled. The ATI Rage II + is PCI and have tried it in the #1 and #4 Pci slots and neither slot gives it an Irq. The messege windows has itialized this, set up in display settings appears on my second monitor. When I go into display settings I am now showing 3 monitors. 1st one is my primary on Nividia drivers. 2nd is the default (on no monitor) using Nvidia drivers and not enabled. 3rd is the second monitor using rage drivers. When i click enable i see the screen refresh but when i click apply it disables. Can I use the Nvidia card with the svid out? Ive read plenty on the rage being compatible but not the Nvidia. My operating system is win 98se. I do appreciate any and all suggestions if you want to help and have further questions email me

Steve K @ steveandangella@qwest.net
Steve K   2002-12-04 07:15
someone out there has to know what my prob is. Im so close i can taste it. Im pretty sure everything is set up right. Been over it a couple hundred times now and Ive read everything I can find on how to do this, but nothing has changed. I enable the second monitor and I can see it refresh but when I click apply it disables again I even used drivers 41.09 gotten yesterday no help!! same prob I know this is going to be a simple fix that Im misssing or something please help O/s is 98 se

Steve K @ steveandangella@qwest.net
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Nvidia geforce4 mx440 agp + ATI Rage II +