Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Where do you guys get wide format wallpapers?
Cal   2002-12-05 03:12
I've looked around various wallpaper sites with no luck and made a couple of my own but I lack good source images.
Jet   2002-12-05 08:44
9xmedia.com has lots of duel , tripple and 4 screen high res. pictures. They also have links to other sites listed.Also select Multimonitor how-to guide on 9xmedia under resources and there are three or four other good site listed.

James
Cal   2002-12-05 11:24
Thanks!
TJ   2002-12-06 07:35

Hey Cal ...maybe you can give me a hand here. How did you make your wallpaper? What program did you use? I have been trying for over a month now to make some wallpaper that will span 3 monitors however the problem I'm having is that when I try and take pictures and either strech or skrew them the look all out of shape and not natural. How do you make yours strech and look like they were made that way.
Rich   2002-12-06 08:57
I've had good luck changing Image size with Adobe Photoshop. I just change the size to match my monitor resolution. I'm currently running a 24" widescreen Sony CRT at 1280 x768 and a 19" Viewsonic LCD at 1024 x 768, so I resize my wallpaper images to 2304 x 768. works great.

You can get a 30 day free trial for Adobe Photoshop 7.0 here .
Cal   2002-12-07 06:45
I use photoshop 7 but you should be able to use any decent image editing program. I avoid stretching problems by only using part of an image. My horizontal resolution is 2880 and I resize my source image to that it matches that and I keep it in proportion to the original image. Then I crop down the vertical resolution of the image to 1200 to match my screen resolution. This cuts off a significant amount of the image but if you have a proper horizontal subject (bikini model laying down!) you should be able to cut off the unessential parts without a problem.
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Where do you guys get wide format wallpapers?