Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Calibrating 2 monitors
Dean Liddle   2002-12-06 07:17
Hi all,
I have just set multi monitors on my GeForce 4 Ti4200 using 2 19" Iiyama Vision Master Pro monitors(1 is a 450 and the second is a 452). I am just wondering if anyone has any good hints and tips for calibrating the monitors? I have played around with the Nview settings and the actual settings on the monitors.

Thanks in advance

Dean.
Rich   2002-12-06 09:00
What type of calibration are you looking for? Can you be more specific in what you want to do?
Dean Liddle   2002-12-07 05:38
What Im trying to do is get both monitors colour, contrast and brightness to similar levels.

Dean
Rich   2002-12-07 06:33
You should be able to do this through the color correction tab in the advanced settings of your GeForce4 card. I think all driver versions from 30.82 on provide this. I know the detonators do. I'm currently using the newest Detonator version 40.09.

Right click on the desktop, choose properties, then settings. Mow click on the advanced button and choose the GeForce tab. A popout menu should appear on the left. Click the color correction setting and go to town. You can do this for each monitor, just choose which monitor you want to adjust on the settings tab. You can also save different settings. For instance, you might want different brightness settings for day and night.

Hope that helps.
Dean Liddle   2002-12-09 05:00
Thanks Rich.
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Calibrating 2 monitors