Forums -> Multiple monitors -> broken nView button
Calvin   2003-01-18 11:50
Quote:

>> Matt Leright 2002-12-27 09:01
>>
>> heh, I only saw one. But I fixed it last night. I had to run the nview wizard in the Geforce settings tab to get the two monitors to show up. It works great now though.

>> Thanks for your help.
>> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hello, i know i have to use the nView wizard to make both my monitors show up... BUT whenever i click "Display Settings" button in nView, it simply either closes, or does nothing - eeeek!

Can someone please help me?

e-mail helpme@calvinrobinson.com

Thank you!

Calvin
Calvin   2003-01-18 11:59
hmm, or am i wrong?
I clicked the nView wizard button, and it setup 2desktops, but i still only have 1 monitor :-S

I have one monitor plugged into CRT and another in the DVI port with a DVI-to-CRT adapter ( i know this works as someone has done it before ).

Both monitors are working because they are showing the exact same screen, only Windows XP is acting asif only one is there.

I am usihng a GeForce 3
Nite   2003-01-18 19:24
no, it doesn't. GeForce3 is *NOT* a dualhead card. Sorry if I sound rude, but this has been asked/answered a qazillion times, and it reads in the FAQ. and in nVidias website. and in n+1 more places. only GF2MX and GF4-family from nVIDIA support more than one display. get another card.

/Nite
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> broken nView button