Forums -> Multiple monitors -> All-In-Wonder Radeon 7500 AGP and Radeon 7500 PCI
bob   2003-02-09 16:12
Hello;

I am a bit of a newbie at multiple monitors, however I have some experience with computer hardware. I am currently running an ATI All-In-Wonder Radeon 7500 AGP card, which I use for TV input and video editing. However, I would like to add another monitor to my system, while keeping the video input (analog) capabilities of the ATI All-In-Wonder card. I find that ATI makes decent cards, and I have been looking at their Radeon 7500 PCI card for both its interface, dual monitor support and TV composite out. My main question is whether the two cards will work together, and if anyone has experiace with this sort of setup before. Thanks
Juan   2003-02-10 09:22
Just a word of warning, ATI does not provide support for two cards in the same system. I installed a 7500 PCI series card onto an already existing All In Wonder 9700 Pro and had no problems with the install. However, when I went to use the TV function, I seem to have lost the ability to use it.

When I called ATI Customer Support to resolve the issue, they told me that they do not support multiple cards in the same system. No reason, just that was there policy.

If you find out how to retain your All In Wonder capabilities, I would be more than happy to hear how you did it.

Just a note, all the other functions seem to work except the TV on my system.
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> All-In-Wonder Radeon 7500 AGP and Radeon 7500 PCI