Forums -> UltraMon™ -> Registration Code Not Working
Jerry   2016-01-03 11:22
I've been a happy UltaMon user for many years. I first purchased UltraMon in May 2008. I've just acquired a new laptop to replace my old one and want to use UltraMon as I always have. However, my registration code is not working. I've just received a message saying that my free trial is about to expire. Why is that?

Jerry
Jerry   2016-01-03 11:27
To add to my previous post, I've actually already purchased UltaMon 3.0 licenses twice! Once on May 4, 2008 and another one on Aug 2, 2010. I really should not have to purchase an UltraMon license a third time!

Jerry
Jerry   2016-01-03 11:33
Got it to work. First registration code I tried to enter would not take, but the second one did.

Still not quite sure why I had to purchase two 3.0 licenses, one in May 2008 and another one in 2010!

Jerry
Christian Studer   2016-01-03 12:37
For the 2008 order you received a version 2 code, but the license was upgraded to version 3 for free due to having been purchased after Mar 30, 2007. You can use the same version 3 code for both licenses.

You won't need a new license when changing computers, UltraMon licenses aren't tied to specific hardware.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Roni Laubach   2016-02-04 10:29
I purchased Championship Gin All-Stars for Windows in March, 2012. Everything was fine until I had to replace the hard drive on my laptop last month.
My name and Code no longer work and not only that, I haven't been able to repurchase a new one!
Help! I really like this game!

Roni Laubach
Roni Laubach   2016-02-04 10:35
Sorry
Trying to do too many things at once and posted wrong program to this one.

I did have UltrMon installed on my laptop and it was working perfectly when it crashed. I haven't been able to get it reinstalled or to purchase a new license for unknown reasons.
I am using Chrome and assume it may have something to do with that, am I correct?

Roni Laubach
Christian Studer   2016-02-04 11:11
Roni, I already replied to your e-mail, my guess would be that the issue isn't related to Chrome.

I also checked for existing orders, but found none matching your name or e-mail address.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Forums -> UltraMon™ -> Registration Code Not Working