Forums -> Multiple monitors -> ICC profiles again
Stefan   2003-02-17 02:49
A while ago,there was a thread about using 2 different ICC monitor profiles with dualhead cards under WinXP.Meanwhile I`ve tested GF4,Matrox G450 and ATI Radeon.Under WinXP none of these cards is able to use 2 different ICC profiles for the two attached monitors,only one and the same for both.
It is possible,if you have 2 seperate card,though.
Now please take a look at this driver screenshot:

http://gamespy.com/asp/image.asp?platform=PC&genre=genre&image=/hardware/february03/geforcefx/10.jpg

Look at the bottom:
"Enable dualview(treat multiple outputs on an nvidia GPU based card as seperate display devices)"
So if it really does treat them as seperate cards,it should be possible to have 2 profiles.

Driver version is 42.63.

I don`t want to test it,because Softquadro 4 doesn`t work with this driver yet.

Can anyone check this out,if he has the driver installed already?
Stefan
Stefan   2003-02-21 21:36
Noone using 42.63 or even newer drivers?If you have a multiple monitor setup,you could easily check out,wether 2 ICC profiles can be installed in the driver under "color management".Just click on the primary monitor,go to colormanagement,install a profile.Then click on the secondary monitor,go to colormanagment,install another profile.
Then go back to the primary and look,wether the profile is still the one,you installed for the primary.
Stefan
Bruno   2003-03-09 12:20
2 ICC profiles works for my ATI RADEON 9700 under XP Pro (SP1).
Stefan   2003-03-11 03:26
Wow,Bruno.Did it also work before SP1?
Stefan
Stefan   2003-03-11 19:28
Did you really make sure,that after you installed the second profile,the first one did not change?
Stefan
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> ICC profiles again