Forums -> UltraMon™ -> Win-Shift-Left/Right not working after uninstalling UltraMon
Max   2016-02-05 07:19
I just updated to Windows 10 and the Windows installer warned me that UltraMon is not compatible with Windows 10 and I should uninstall it, so I did. Unfortunately the default Windows shortcut Win-Shift-Left/Right to move window from one screen to another is not working anymore. I don't know if this is a problem caused by the uninstall and/or the update to Windows 10. Does anyone knows how to fix that?
Max   2016-02-05 07:31
By the way, I logged in with another account and the default shortcuts work. So I guess UltraMon made some rebinding and didn't change them back on uninstall.
Christian Studer   2016-02-05 07:33
I don't know what might cause this, but it seems unlikely that this would be related to UltraMon, and Windows 10 still supports the hotkey.

UltraMon 3.3.0 will work fine on Windows 10, though there are a couple of minor issues, for example the UltraMon window buttons don't match the look of the native buttons. Those issues should be fixed in the next release.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Forums -> UltraMon™ -> Win-Shift-Left/Right not working after uninstalling UltraMon