Forums -> UltraMon™ -> change wallpaper profiles with a desktop shortcut
danw700   2016-03-21 19:50
hi
thanks for ultramon - I use it all the time & have a rego key

I use 3 monitors and 2 main wallpaper profiles - I use blank colours blue for everyday - when watching videos on monitor 2 I like to have a black background 0,0,0 - my player of choice pot player can bleed though and black helps the video playback

rather than right click the icon and select wallpaper & change profile I would like a couple of desktop shortcuts to do the job or a single one to toggle - I’m somewhat disabled and my voice command software handles desktop shortcuts very easily - it is an effort to voice control the manual menu approach
cheers
Dan
Christian Studer   2016-03-22 02:44
You could use the ChangeWallpaper2 script to switch between the two profiles, when you run the script the next wallpaper gets loaded.

To load a specific wallpaper, create a new shortcut and enter the following in the Location of Item field:

"%ProgramFiles%\UltraMon\UltraMonDesktop.exe" /load "%APPDATA%\Realtime Soft\UltraMon\<version>\Wallpapers\<wallpaper name>.wallpaper"

For example:

"%ProgramFiles%\UltraMon\UltraMonDesktop.exe" /load "%APPDATA%\Realtime Soft\UltraMon\3.3.0\Wallpapers\Test.wallpaper"

Glad to hear you like UltraMon!

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
danw700   2016-03-23 15:36
worked like a treat - thank you very much
cheers Dan
Forums -> UltraMon™ -> change wallpaper profiles with a desktop shortcut