Forums -> UltraMon™ -> One program does NOT follow to new task bar
Dave   2016-03-22 06:57
Just built a new windows 10 computer and put on UltraMon 3.3.0. All seems to be fine except one program (Virtual Weather Station) has an icon on the main monitor taskbar that will not follow the program to a new monitor. All other programs that I have tried work fine, that is the icon follows to which ever monitor the program is on. This version of VWS is 32 bit but so are some of the others which work fine. Any ideas?

Dave
Christian Studer   2016-03-22 11:40
UltraMon can't help with this as the multi-monitor taskbar from Windows gets used on Windows 10 (and Windows 8).

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Lionel   2016-03-24 03:55
I am using the Virtual Weather Station display on my 3 monitor system. The vws icon appears in each taskbar, and clicking on any hides or restores the vws display as expected.

OS is Windows 10 version 1511 (OS Build 10586.164)

I dual boot to
"Insider" preview build 14291

and the icon appears in all taskbars, and works the same on that installation.
Lindsey   2016-05-09 18:09
I also have a particular program (Cardinal Tracking Inc's TickeTrak) that will not follow to the secondary taskbar when moved to that monitor. Windows multi-monitor taskbar utility seems inferior to UltraMon. Any plans for a version that would override the buggy Windows utility and work like in prior versions of Windows?

Lindsey
Christian Studer   2016-05-10 15:42
Currently there are no plans for this. You could ask the application developer to look into this, probably something in the design of the application fools the built-in taskbar and prevents it from properly tracking the application's position.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Forums -> UltraMon™ -> One program does NOT follow to new task bar