Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Muli Monitor + TV out
GT   2003-02-19 15:52
I have a ti 4600 dual head i use both of them in a dual monitor setup and then i swith my secondary to the svideo out when i watch divx movies but every time i do i have to go through like 20 steps to get there and 30 to get back to the monitor rez refresh ect is there any program or way to use multimon to have it quick switch from my secondary monitor to the tv out change the refresh and resolution to a tv compatible one then be able to just click a shortcut to make it go back to my secondary monitor put the rez back to 1280 x 1024 and change the refresh up to 85? or am i doomed to repeat the 15 min long operation forever?
Karlos   2003-12-07 10:52
Yes, this would be rather handy. I specifically bought a dual head card with TV Out to overlay to the TV. But low and behold no go...

Yes! A shortcut is required
ecarlson   2003-12-07 15:11
That does sound like it would be a useful feature: to be able to quickly switch the output between a computer monitor and a TV monitor. Please let us know if you find a solution.

- Eric www.InvisibleRobot.com
wbarber69   2004-02-05 22:08
Yall come up in these forums looking for help when it's right under your nose, Ultramon does it all, you can set up multiple configuration profiles for what ever you want to do
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Muli Monitor + TV out