Forums -> UltraMon™ -> Height of smart taskbar doesn't match default taskbar
Robert   2017-01-10 18:52
I'm running v3.3.0. I recently had my PC replaced with the same exact machine (it's for work) however using the same settings (at least I think they are) the smart taskbar on my 5 other monitors is twice as high as the standard one on my primary monitor. I'm running windows 7 with the Control Panel->Appearance and Personalization->Display->Make it easier to read what's on your screen setting set to smaller - 100%, if I switch it to Medium - 125% then the smart taskbar matches the standard one. Is there some setting to control this or is this a bug?

This worked fine before on my previous machine so I'm thinking there's something that's different, but I'm not sure.

Thanks in advance.
Christian Studer   2017-01-11 02:43
Please try if you can resize the taskbars to single row height: right-click the taskbar and make sure it isn't locked, then grab the taskbar edge with the mouse and drag it to the desired height.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Robert   2017-01-11 19:13
Thank you that fixed it. The code must not try to match the default toolbar if it's locked. Once I unlocked the toolbar all the smart toolbars resized I didn't have to do it manually.

Robert
Forums -> UltraMon™ -> Height of smart taskbar doesn't match default taskbar