Forums -> Multiple monitors -> 8 Monitors / 8 Different Screen Savers Project
Carrie D   2003-02-24 06:37
I've worked with a multi-monitor project recently. It requires 4 different display images running at the same time. The 4 monitors were mounted on the wall and the pc is located in a different office 100 ft away. The 4 monitors are NOT visible while working on a pc. I had to put 1 monitor and swap the plug depending on which monitor I'm working on. It's no fun really without seeing all screens. I had a PIII 600mhz, 384MB RAM, W2000 Pro + 1 AppianX card and the program called Thumbplus. Thumbplus allowed me to run a slide show on a specific monitor. Screen transition is not as smooth though, but overall ok.

Now, I'm going to need 8 monitors running different screen savers ! W/o duplicating what I did on my first project, does anyone have brighter ideas ? Please advise. Thanks.

Carrie
Christian Studer   2003-02-25 01:35
Take a look at UltraMon's Monitor Preview feature, this allows you to mirror a monitor in a small window, which you could place on a monitor located next to the computer.

Running previews for all 8 monitors would probably kill system performance though.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> 8 Monitors / 8 Different Screen Savers Project