Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Setup Issues
Kuni D   2003-03-11 01:44
Hi guys, I'm quite new to multiple monitors, so sorry for the newbie questions.

Here's my setup.

3 x 17" CRT's
Geforce256 DDR 32mb AGP
Geforce2 MX400 64mb PCI Dual Head

I've got the left and right monitor plugged into the MX400, and the center monitor plugged into the GF256DDr.

Now, after plugging it all together, and installing the Inno3D Tornado drivers for the MX400, only two of the monitors are working; the center (of the GF256) and the right. The left stays off.

I know I must be missing something really simple - maybe I forgot to activate something?

Any help would be appreciated :)

Cheers
Kuni D   2003-03-11 04:02
OK, I've got all three to work now.. but the left/right monitors are acting as one :s

Right now in display properties, there's monitor 1 (1024x768) and a wide monitor 2 (2048x768).

I'm using the latest drivers of the Inno3D site (4109 I believe), and its installed something called nView.

As mentioned above, I've got the left and right monitors on the secondry GFX card (PCI), and the center on the primary (AGP).

Is there any way I can split this wide monitor 2, to act as two seperate monitors, so in display properties, I'd have monitors 1,2,3. This way I could pan the mouse left or right from the center display.

Right now, I can move the mouse the the right, which goes to the right monitor... but then i keep moving it right to goto the left one! (Because they're acting as if they're linked rightn now)

Any help?

Thanks
Christian Studer   2003-03-11 04:07
You need to change from span mode to DualView mode in Nvidia Properties > nView Display Mode. See my Nvidia review for more information.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Setup Issues