Forums -> UltraMon™ -> Maximize To Desktop problem
Michael Adamus   2019-01-03 04:54
I'm running UltraMon 3.4.1 using Windows 10. For most windows, I can right-click the title bar and choose "Maximize to Desktop". However, I can't do this for Visual Studio 2015.

V/R,
Michael
Michael Adamus   2019-01-03 07:05
OK, I was able to modify the Visual Studio 2015 shortcut to allow the program to open initially in "Maximize To Desktop" mode, so the program does what I want it to do. The "Maximize to Desktop" option still does not show when I right-click on the title bar of Visual Studio 2015. I hope this helps.

V/R,
Michael
Christian Studer   2019-01-03 15:33
Does the application have the UltraMon window buttons?

I don't have Visual Studio 2015 installed at the moment, but both the window buttons and menu commands work fine for me with Visual Studio 2010 and 2017 on Windows 10.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Michael Adamus   2019-01-07 04:31
No, the application does not have UltraMon window buttons. Currently, in my UltraMon Options, Buttons and Menu Commands, I have "add Maximize to Desktop button" checked.

V/R,
Michael
Christian Studer   2019-01-07 14:40
You could try forcing the window buttons for Visual Studio 2015, to do this go to UltraMon Options > Compatibility, then configure settings for the application and check the option 'force window buttons'.

This won't help with the menu commands, what you could try is press SHIFT and right-click the application's button on the taskbar, sometimes the menu commands can get added to that menu when they can't get added to the title bar right-click window menu.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Forums -> UltraMon™ -> Maximize To Desktop problem