Forums -> UltraMon™ -> Time and date in extended taskbar
mnorman   2019-01-16 17:00
Any way to suppress the time and date in the extended taskbar, or is that a feature request.

mnorman
Christian Studer   2019-01-17 15:43
Currently that's not supported, I'll consider this for a future release.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Stephen   2019-03-17 07:45
Hi,

I am a loooong time user of UltraMon - an application I have just automatically installed with every personal computer upgrade and even gotten my company's IT department to accept for installation on my company laptop.

I am using Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, and would really like to have the date & time available in the task bar on each monitor. From this post it sounds like this is supported on Windows 10 - can it be added to Windows. Maybe this is already supported & I have juts not figured out how to make it work?

As I work with people in multiple timezones I use another app, Anuko World Clock, which allows me to see times on other locations (with indications as to whether those time zones are in work hours, weekend, night-time etc. It would be a real bonus if Anuko World Clock could be enabled into the seconday monitor task bars.

many thanks!

Stephen
Christian Studer   2019-03-18 14:25
Currently there are no plans to add new features to the Smart Taskbar on Windows 7 and earlier.

The Windows 10 taskbar does support this though.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Forums -> UltraMon™ -> Time and date in extended taskbar