Forums -> Multiple monitors -> mshta programs toolbar item shows in toolbar where it was launched from
livlif2fullest   2019-02-14 07:11
I have an hta file which is an HTML file that runs under the mshta.exe executable. I have 3 monitors, one to my left, center and one to my right. I have a shortcut on my desktop on the left monitor. If I double click it the program launches and displays itself in the 3rd monitor (I have logic in the file that tells it to move its display to a given set of coordinates) and the toolbar item for it shows in the left monitor...all is good. When I move the shortcut to my center monitor or I have it in my startup folder for Windows, the window displays in the left monitor like it's supposed to but the toolbar item shows in the center toolbar. No matter which monitor I drag the window the toolbar item will always remain the location it was launched from if it's a desktop shortcut. Using the monitor menu in the title bar moves the window but again the toolbar item remains where it was.
Christian Studer   2019-02-14 14:20
Which version of Windows are you using?

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> mshta programs toolbar item shows in toolbar where it was launched from