Forums -> UltraMon™ -> Move to next monitor hotkey stopped working for Chrome, Microsoft Teams
Vince Earl   2019-04-03 14:46
I restarted my computer (a particular website was giving me issues; AFAIK, no updates installed today to anything). Suddenly, my hotkey for moving an application to the next monitor isn't working in Chrome. The buttons are gone as well from Chrome.

In Teams, the hotkey still works, but the buttons are gone.

As far as I can tell, all other apps are working. I've tried using the Compatibility options to force Chrome to use the buttons, but it's not working.

Any ideas?
Christian Studer   2019-04-04 05:55
Which version of UltraMon and Windows are you using?

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Vince Earl   2019-04-04 10:19
Ultramon 3.4.1
Windows 10 version 1703, 64-bit
Chrome 73.0.3683.86

Sorry for not including in the first place.
Christian Studer   2019-04-04 11:15
Not sure what might cause this, both the window buttons and the Move Window hotkey work fine for me with Chrome, I'm using the same versions of UltraMon and Chrome, but version 1809 of Windows 10.

Both the buttons and hotkey work fine with other applications, for example Notepad?

Vince Earl   2019-04-04 14:44
The hotkey works for Office applications, Teams, and most other applications, but not Notepad.

The button, suddenly and without restart, is now back in Chrome. We'll see if it sticks around.

-Vince
Christian Studer   2019-04-06 14:27
What key combination are you using for the hotkey, for example CTRL+1, CTRL+ALT+N, etc?

Forums -> UltraMon™ -> Move to next monitor hotkey stopped working for Chrome, Microsoft Teams