Forums -> UltraMon™ -> Shared wallpaper fails to line up properly
Richard bStarrett   2020-03-14 09:33
I am trying to understand how a single image employed as wallpaper across two monitors fails to align properly. Both Dell monitors are the same model and both are running at 2560X1440. The image on the left monitor displays about 13mm higher than the right monitor, which is to say that a horizon line is shifted up 13mm on the left monitor compared with the right. I've used Ultramon for several years, but this is a new issue for me.

Richard
Christian Studer   2020-03-14 14:23
Most likely the monitors aren't aligned properly, to fix this go to UltraMon menu > Display Settings and align the two monitors at the top (position y is zero for both monitors).

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Richard   2020-03-16 07:40
Thank you. I think this was a glitch somehow introduced with the last Windows upgrade. Just to try something different, I changed the resolution of each monitor, saved the change and then changed them both back to native resolution. Bingo! Issue has gone. Even though the display app in Windows reported that both monitors were at the same resolution, apparently they were not. Now they are. Hope this helps some other users.
Forums -> UltraMon™ -> Shared wallpaper fails to line up properly