Forums -> UltraMon™ -> Ultramon disables Outlook Scheduling Assistant in O365
Mitch Moody   2020-08-05 09:26
I had a user here with Ultramon enabled and they were seeing a bug where Outlook 365's Scheduling Assistant would no longer change the message window from the message details as long as Ultramon was running. As soon as they closed Ultramon, Scheduling Assistant would then work correctly.
Windows 10 v1909
Outlook 365
Ultramon version 3.4.1
Christian Studer   2020-08-06 02:53
A couple of other users reported the same issue, disabling window buttons for Outlook via UltraMon Options > Compatibility was the only way to fix the problem.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to reproduce this myself, my Outlook 2019 installation for some reason doesn't have the scheduling assistant.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Frustrated   2021-03-17 07:05
Is this bug going to be fixed? I'm looking at replacement products but none I like as well but shutting off ultramon in Outlook isn't a good option either.
Christian Studer   2021-03-17 14:04
Probably not, I can't reproduce the issue with my Outlook setup, and am not sure if a fix is even possible as the alternative window button method also causes the problem.

As a workaround you could move Outlook via the menu commands, to do this right-click the application's title bar, or press SHIFT and right-click the application's taskbar button. Another option would be the Move Window hotkeys, these can be configured under UltraMon Options > Hotkeys.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Forums -> UltraMon™ -> Ultramon disables Outlook Scheduling Assistant in O365