Forums -> Multiple monitors -> hitting mouse botton quits to desktop
El   2003-06-03 11:04
Hi
I installed a new Nvidia gforce PCI as primary on my machine and also have an ATI Rage Fury PRO on AGP as secondary. I use LCD monitor on Gforce and CRT on the ATI. Everything works fine exept that when i play a Ghost Recon game any time i hit a mouse botton with another key it throws me on to the desktop (minimizing game) and i have to click on the window on the taskbar to get back in. Any ideas how to fix it ?

Thank you.
El   2003-06-03 11:08
Sometimes hitting just right mouse botton throws me out of the game
El   2003-06-03 13:42
I identifyed the problem but cant solve it. The reason is it minimizes the game is because every time in game i turn right my mouse pointer moves to the second monitor which is displaing my desktop and if i click my mouse botton on the desktop it automaticly minimizes the game. Is there a way to prewent it ?
Thank you
Plan B   2003-06-03 18:59
hi, this happens when your mouse is moved to the second monitor and when you click, the game looses it focus.

try mousecage or ultramon to solve the problem (you can either disable the secondary monitor there or create a shortcut to lock the mouse to the primary).

but these questions have already be answered here severeal times so you better read next time.

plan
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> hitting mouse botton quits to desktop