Forums -> Multiple monitors -> ObjectDock compatability problems
Silly-Con   2003-07-02 15:18
I have ObjectDock v0.95b, a Mac OSX Dock look-alike. I want to use it on my secondary display, but is apperence options only place it on the edges of my primary. How can I make ObjectDock run on the secondary display by default? This then brings up the bigger question: How do you make _any_ program run on _any_ display by default? Usually, I can just drag the window to the desired monitor, close it, and if it remembers window postition, it'll always open up on that monitor. Obviously, ObjectDock can't be 'dragged' around.
I thought maybe one could write a script that pipes the ObjectDock's video output to the secondary display driver, but I can't find anyone who can teach me how to do that...
Any ideas?

SillyCon-28
Ruy   2004-01-04 06:04
i too have the same problem
anyone?
crabstick   2004-01-05 20:13
interested aswell..
Seahorse   2004-01-08 19:48
My object dock is now large enough to 'spill' over on to the second monitor, maybe, you just need a bigger selection of shortcuts...?
New User   2004-08-24 22:58
I would like to know this too.....is there any way to move it to the second monitor?
Seahorse   2004-08-26 05:39
Yes, the Pro version has a drop down box that offers up a choice of displays. It is happy working on my left monitor...

Rggs
Mike
Dead-Fish, deep sea Daddies...
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> ObjectDock compatability problems